OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Each of our customers is important to us and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
If you have a complaint, please write to us by email to [email protected] or by post to TRAINFITNESS, Complaints, Unit 2A Moonraker Point, Pocock Street, London, SE1 0FN.
Once we are in receipt of your complaint, we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within four weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update.
- We will endeavour to send a final response to you within eight weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise when you can expect a final response.
- If you are dissatisfied with the decision we make about your complaint you can file your complaint with an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider:
- If your complaint concerns an activity of ours that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (e.g. a credit agreement between you and TFI), you should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/. You may also refer your complaint to the FOS if your complaint concerns such regulated activity and you have not received a final response within eight weeks from the date of your complaint. We are obliged to submit to the ADR procedure operated by the FOS for such regulated activity only. You must refer your complaint to the FOS within six months of the date of the final response. If you do not refer your complaint in time, the FOS will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the FOS believes that the delay was as a result of exceptional circumstances.
- If your complaint is concerned with a credit agreement with a third party lender for one of our courses, you must take up your complaint directly with that third party lender.
- Provided the Course Materials were bought online, any other complaint may be filed on the European Online Dispute Resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The platform will identify a suitable ADR provider. Irrespective of how you bought the Course Materials, any other complaint may be filed with Ombudsman Services https://www.ombudsman-services.org/. We are not obliged nor do we intend to submit to an ADR procedure operated by these or any other ADR providers.